Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mommy and Me playtime


Yes, this is what me and my baby do all day! We roll around on the floor giggling and playing with toys and I treasure every minute of it! He is just pure joy! He's my angel! The day he was born I not only fell in love with him, but with Matt and God all over again. I am so blessed and thankful for the life I've been given. I know there are a lot of people out there who pride themselves on their fancy cars, huge homes, and all the money in the world to make them happy. But I can't imagine being anywhere else but hand-in-hand with my loving husband , in my old house, on my dirty floors, playing with the most beautiful baby boy.


1 comment:

Felde Family said...

I love it! I was just telling Jeff what we talked about last night and now I get to read it all over again, what an inspiration you are! I love how adorable Caleb looks!