Friday, February 1, 2008

Father and son





This time daddy gets to clean all the spaghetti of my face!
















I like when dad gives me a bath- he lets me play with the facet!













REACH!










Dad thought this was funny...
maybe I like it better when mom gives me a bath.








So, it was Matts turn to give Caleb a bath last night! It only took a little hinting ( "Go ahead Caleb get as dirty as you want cause daddy's giving you a bath tonight!!" I said loud and clear while Matt was busy destroying all the 13 year olds on Call of duty 4) . Matt knew I wasn't feeling great last night so he said farewell to his comrades and got Calebs bath ready. I was able to finnish my dinner and read a little more Harry Potter (yes I'm reading the series again). Of course I had to take a break in between bites to check on my boys. I love watching them together. They're both so fun. I love the way Caleb smiles at Matt. And I love the way Matts eyes light up when he see's his little man smiling up at him. They are quite the pair. I can only imagine the trouble they'll be getting into in a couple years.... Lord give me strength!

1 comment:

Knudson Family said...

Fun pictures! You've got a cute guy there....I'm talking about the little one! ;) Ok, ok Matt is cute too.