Friday, February 1, 2008

Scoot scoot!!






Oh no! He saw me!!!















Here he comes!!!
















Ah! He got me!








Caleb's been scooting around for a month now, and he's loving it! He's not crawling with his hands and knees but he pulls himself around using his forearms, with help from his big toes!It's a funny sight. I giggle every time he spots something across the room that he's just got to have. Hes a man on a mission with his eyes bulging out and his lips puckered. He's learned he can open up my cabinets and scatter hot chocolate packages about, not to mention books, CDs ...anything and everything. I can't believe my "little" boy is going to 8 months tomorrow. Oh! Caleb just got his first tooth! I'll get some pictures up as soon as he let's me get a closer look. I've been bugging him so much to see it that he's careful not to open his mouth too much around me. So, when he least expects it I'll get a shot of his little pearl for all to see!

No comments: