Sunday, August 17, 2008

May 08

Well, I've been told by many that I need to get myself in gear and put up a new post. I thought I'd give everyone a preview of the last few months that I've missed writing about. Here's a little bit about May08...

We went to the Lexington museum in Corpus Christi with the Wills family. We had a great time enjoying each others company, watching the army of jelly fish from the flight deck of the ship, and rushing from shade spot to shade spot trying to stay cool under the hot Texas sun. Caleb loves playing with little stud, Aaron Wills. They have a blast just giggling back and forth as if sharing an inside joke.


The guys had to take a picture in front of the jet with a skull- "because it's bad-ass!" they claimed.


Caleb's just slightly exhausted from the sun :)

The Wills family picture "cheese!"


Awe! Caleb's getting a little relief sitting on the cool flight deck floor.

No comments: